It's Been Awhile..

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by ShalenaM, Dec 10, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ShalenaM

ShalenaM Well-Known Member

It's been awhile since I've been here, but, I'm back now..
    I've attempted suicide since I've been here, lots happened, but now
    I'm back at square 1. Just when you think things are starting to get better, they get worse.

Ever been so eccentric to the point where oyu hate yourself? Well I'm eccentric, weak, I talk too much, I show my emotions and I"m not able to put up a wall like everyone else..I am going to set up an appointment to see a doctor so I can get some meds because honestly, I hate feeling or thinking about killing myself..My pride wouldn't let me go to the doctor before, but now its getting out of hand. :(

I wish I was dead at this point..I used to be scared of death, but I'm not anymore because I feel like if I were to die, I'd land among the stars..

As selfish people say suicidal people are, they are also selfish because they would rather you stay here with all this emotional pain because THEY would miss you..and I know it sounds harsh, but maybe some people ARE better of DEAD, no one knows what happens in the after life.

It probably is 10 times better than this life.
    so being "better off dead" might be a very true statement.

2. max0718

max0718 Well-Known Member

I think of myself as a bit of an eccentric. I normally either have nothing to say, or I get overexcited and blurt stuff out (at which time I sound ridiculous..) I think it's a good idea to get some help, even if it's just to come to terms with your eccentricities. I know I'm a lot more comfortable with myself today, than I was a few years ago, and that's mainly thanks to therapy.

I still have my problems, but I'm better equipped to deal with them now. Give it a shot, and don't be afraid to be who you are (eccentricities and all :tongue:) .

All the best!

3. Chargette

Chargette Well-Known Member

I'm glad you are going to see a doctor. Post here too, it will help.

:hug:

4. Archon

Archon Well-Known Member

I hope you get better.
    All the best.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.