its been awhile!!

Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by whybother?, Oct 13, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. whybother?

whybother? Well-Known Member

well its been SO long since ive been here!!

the past 2 days ive had an overwhelming feeling of sadness and its really starting to effect me. i dont understand why tho! i have a full time job, girlfriend,my own lil room at a house share, no money worries. i just feel like crying all the time :( im worried tho because this is exactly how my depression started a few years back and i REALLY dont want to go through that again. the last hour or so ive even thought about s/hing because i remember the release i got from doing it before.

why am i like this?? my heart is racing just typing this messege. i want to cry

help :(
  2. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

my first thought is to get the doctor to do blood tests to make sure all hormones, etc.. are ok ..
    hope things go well from there..:)
  3. whybother?

tbh i dont think it'll be that but thanx
  4. whybother?

all i want is a hug to say everything is fine dw, but everytime ive gone to my girlfriend saying i feel shitty she says ''she cant handle it'' because shes under alot of stress from her parents and work atm, but she always says i can come to her for help (she knows my past s/hing and suicide attempts)

but obviously its too much to ask for these days :'(
  5. whybother?

i wont bother posting again
  6. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

Just saw is very there a therapist/MD you can talk to so that you prevent a spiralling down effect...also remember, we all have good and bad times...that is just a part of being here...glad you decided to post and please continue to do so...PM me if I can help...J
  7. doityourself

doityourself Well-Known Member

Bother, Im sorry I missed your post. Im sorry that your feeling down, please come back on and talk to us.

What did you do last time you were depressed, do you take medications? Has something happened recently to make you feel this way, stress, diet, sleep?
  8. whybother?

last time i was depressed i was put on anti depressents but that just made things worse and i ended up overdosing on high strenght painkillers. the weird thing is i dont actually have any reason to feel like this... im lonely sure but everything else is actually going well for me! i just feel like crying all the time. i cant tell my girlfriend this because it wud hurt and stress her to much :sad:
  9. doityourself

doityourself Well-Known Member

I disagree, your girlfriend probably knows already that your having a hard time. Try to talk to her, even if you get a little out, it helps. Let her be there for you, let her help you.

How did the depressents hurt more?
  10. whybother?

2 days ago i told her how i felt and she got really upset about it which made me feel bad :( and the anti depressents just made me feel more depressed ..
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.