It's been five yrs

Discussion in 'Self Harm & Substance Abuse' started by Insignificant, Dec 3, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Insignificant

Insignificant Account Closed

well, it has been a long time. i am afraid it's the end to what seemed would never be an issue again. i've had a week from hell and all i have felt like doing is cutting and burning. while it has been five yrs. i am afraid my record has come to a end. i keep cutting and burning and want to keep going like i will never have the chance again. maybe it's just about making up for lost time. who knows.

what i do know is i'm a failure. maybe if i'm lucky i'll cut deep enough and i won't have to worry about this shit anymore or anything else for that matter. i'm tired and don't want to keep pressing forward. oh well, not like it matters though. just thought i would get this off of my chest.

2. CursedSoul

CursedSoul Active Member

Five years is quite an accomplishment. I wish i had that kind of determination...
    Why do you think you are a failure ? I see a 5 years without cutting as a sign of will to become better, I hope you wont cut more. If you want, you can talk with me... Maybe I can help you, I will atleast try my best ! Because i care about you.

3. BrokenPieces

BrokenPieces Well-Known Member

hun...

you did great, and i know you will be able to make it past five years next time...

just relax, and take things slower, deep breath, and just try again...

We are here for you... talk to us before you do anything...

Love BP

4. Insignificant

Insignificant Account Closed

i wish i could have talked before all this but unfortunately due to my stupidity i made it possible that i couldn't at the time. i feel so wretched anymore i can hardly stand it. well, actually i can't.

5. BrokenPieces

BrokenPieces Well-Known Member

dont be beating yourself up over it...

but try and remember we are here for you... and we want to see the best for you come true...

i am here anytime you want to talk or just sit back and chat about nothing...

use us as your saving grace...

With Love BP

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.