While the chimes ring out with a carol gay
For the joy that the day has brought;

Do you think what the end of a perfect day
Can mean to a tired heart,
When the sun goes down with a flaming ray
And dear friends have to part?

Thanks for everything.

Marty482

Please don't give up. Pray, I beg you. What if tomorrow is different? I just said a prayer for you. Remember, you are more important than you know. The whole universe played a part in creating you. You are part of it all. It all needs you too. That's why you're here!!!!Pain and suffering may just be thre growing pains of a new you. A greater and stronger and brighter and happier you!!!! I heard a Native American saying once,"If no pain,then nothing good can come. Even the seeds bursts to make grass.". There is pain in the process of living,but that pain is part of a growth process. It is forging a new you, after it's work is done there is joy!!!!

I've been through so many painful things, sadnesses and disappointments,but somehow I have emerged eventually better than I was. You will too. Maybe flowers feel this pain before they open. But when they do there is something spectacular. Trust life no matter where it takes you.

Find a way to get through today and somehow the pain will weaken. There is a war of sorts in you,don;t surrender. Your victory is everyones victory. We all NEED you to win because a part of us will win too. I wish you love and hope and the gift of faith!!!!

Write if you like,

Marty

Mortal Moon

I appreciate the sentiment. Honestly.

I really just want to go home now. Someone very special is waiting for me, and I miss her an awful lot. I've grown weary of the passage of time, and of the constant Coming and Going of things. Far too much heartache for a weak little mind like me to bear. The feeling itself, this sadness, is sort of pleasant, and these days I guess I exist only to constantly, obsessively experience it, like a drug. But maybe it's better if it would all just go away.

I know how hard it is to crave something, to want to feel the pain but at the same time end the pain and be with that person you miss, jeez I fight it everyday. Your not alone, I don't believe now is your time. You have to give yourself a chance to be happy again, to live your life not as a shadow but in the light. I hope you find a way please keep talking to us.

Take Care

Rich

Forgotten_Man

Friends do not always have to part you know. Dear friends can always find a million more reasons to stay.

:hug: stay friend we can see each other again.

Bambi

Just stopping by to see how you are doing.

Please let us in to your heart and allow us to help ease your pain.

We really care as you can see from the replies and we are here for you....we are all in this together and together we support each other through the really rough times...please lean on us and allow us to help you.

Hug and love Bambi

Mortal Moon

I can do it. I can do it. It's all there, waiting for me... the end of heartache, of pain and fear, of loss and loneliness, of insatiable desires, forever and ever... all I have to do is take that last step... I could have it all... I could have her... I could go home and never, ever get lost again....

All I have to do is close my eyes and jump. All I need is that little bit of courage... it's all there, just around the bend... I can do this...

Marty482

Could you live as a memorial to the one you lost? as a tribute? Maybe you could be to someone else what your loved one was for you.. If you go they won;t get to see how great you are and have their life changed.

I said a prayer for you and hope you also pray!!!!

I believe that those on the other side will always be there for us. There are so many here that need you and your love and your friendship. When I think of the suffering of the wordl I almost can't stand it. But you and I can take some pain away for someone even if we can't for ourselves today. How would you feel if you knew you saved someone here? Then all the pain you have been through wouldn;t be for nothing,but an amazing tool to save people.YOU ARE THAT GREAT! Who would know better than you how to save someone from despair? THE WORLD NEEDS YOU SO BADLY!

You seem articulate and insightful and smart and interesting to me! Your insight about "liking" the sadness is profound!It helped me. PLEASE STAY WE ALL NEED YOU . You have gained compassion and insight and can make the world a better place. PLEASE STAY!!!!

You are welcome to PM if you want,

Marty

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00