Its been so long, might as well start here...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ordep

Hi... As you can probably see by my post count, I'm hardly a newbie, but its been so long since I last posted, I'm not sure anyone here will even remember me, so I figured this will be the best place to start...

I first came here at the edge of the abyss, thinking there was no way out. Turns out there was, and I was lucky enough to find it, in this very forums, a beautiful ray of hope thay made be believe in life, that gave me the strengh to drive my life upwards, get new dreams, new ambitions, new hopes... Ahh but happiness has that effect on your mind where you truly believe all will be alright from now on... It makes it so much harder for you when you realise you were wrong... Again...

And so, around 2 years since I joined, defeated by life, and over a year since I left, ready to start a new chapter of my life where there would be no defeats... I'm back, again defeated by life... With nothing to show for my best efforts...

Hello once again SF.

Sadeyes

Staff Alumni
Hi and welcome back...I am so satisfied that you thought to join us again...sometimes, when I feel like I have nothing to show for a lot of effort, I realize that my assessment might be flawed...too broad of goals, unrealistic expectations ,etc...hoping when you look at things, you realize that you are a survivor...were you not, you would not have come back...welcome again, and glad to have you here...J

Ordep

I understand what you say... I was at the top of the world once, then I lost it all and tried to climb back up, until I realised that even If I was just aiming at what I once had, I was aiming too high considering how low I was... So now all I aim for is happiness... Have friends who respect me and be able to say that I actually respect myself.. And even that seems to be too much..

I hope I can feel at home here in SF again.. Ill admitt it feels weird...

total eclipse

SF Friend
Staff Alumni
Hi i remember you i am glad you found SF again for support lots of kind people still here make new friends too hugs to you Welcome back

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00