Its Better After The Brink.

Discussion in 'Positive Feelings and Motivational Messages' started by Breathe, Jan 22, 2012.

1. Breathe

Breathe Well-Known Member

I havent been on this website for ages. I used to be a regular, on this account and another for over 5 years. Let me tell you my past and what happened in my absence.....

I lived with mentally and physically abusive parents, who saw no fault in their actions. The tension just grew and grew over 5 years, they never understood my love in art and my actions in my life, at the end they hacked my accounts, they opened my bank statements, and blamed me for things i had not done.
    I had a wonderful boyfriend, and a future i could only dream of. In the end my parents after one long beating told me if i didnt cough up the £100 they gave me for my birthday months before and give it to them in the morning... well you can kinda guess. Of course i did not have this money, it was long gone.

I feared for my life, i set my affairs in the night and phoned my boyfriend, told him this was it, i could not continue, fully serious and calm, i saw no other way out. It was death on my own choice or death at the hands of the father. We spoke and cried for hours into the night, he finally convinced me to meet him for coffee in the morning. We were long distance, hour train journey. I agreed to see him one last time.

He convinced me to go with him, told me he will look after me, keep me safe, his family was waiting for me and he would share and take me into his whole life. Somehow ladies and gentlemen and i dont know how he managed it he convinced me to go with him. I decided to live for him. When you see a 6"3 guy with a built body crying his eyes out its a sight you just cannot get your head around lol. We went to my house, grabbed everything we could carry, took a hour walk to get to the train station and left.

Ladies and gentlemen that was a year ago on december. I have had my wobbles about what i did, homesickness still kicks in but i am happy.
    I live with my Fiancée, Been together for over 3 years now. We are not your typical young couple, no kids, no drugs and like hell do we have the time to go out drinking and partying. He took a full time job to keep us going, i work part time as a photography assistant, part time concept artist We are making a life of our own. Yes i still have my moments i believe suicide would of been easier then this paying of bills and working my ass off lol but its worth it to be held in the arms of the one who loves you, has saved you and you truely know you are his world. Those small moments make it all worth while.

My message for you all. Dont give up. Because you never know what is just over that breaking point....
  2. jeroen

jeroen Well-Known Member

Congratulations! Between the lines I read that your life is still difficult at times but at least you've got tons of hope for the future. I wish you the best of luck with your fiancée.

3. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

I am sorry that you had to go through so many hard things in life, but I'm so happy that you found such a great support in your fiancee. I'm glad that you are doing so well and are so happy for now. Thank you for the inspirational words and I hope that everyone will remember that things can get better at any time.
  4. Tmacster1

Tmacster1 Well-Known Member

I'm glad that you've checked into this site after your long absence. I'm glad that you posted because your message is true because we don't know what will happen once we get over the breaking point. I'm sorry to hear that your parent's were abusive - and they had no right to hack any of your accounts that you had. At least your staying happy despite the homesickness because I know I get homesick after a while. I hope you continue to have a wonderful and blessed life with your Fiancee. :hug: