It's better but still, it sucks.

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Tnecniv, Oct 24, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tnecniv

Tnecniv Well-Known Member

I am recovering, "yay", but still.....
    I feel suicidal and I hate people in general, and I love nature which is almost gone because of us pathetic humans.. well, and I'm sick and tired of the fact that most people have no sense of honor or respect for others, no moral..
    Please, this forum has helped me before, please help me see anything worth living for.
    And no my mind is not really healthy either, I'm a psychotic person as well, jippie....

2. Tam

Tam Well-Known Member

Well, how about living for nature? Yeah we people are doing a really good job of wrecking it all, and maybe it's worth putting some effort into trying to stop that? Frustrating and maddening and hurtful, seeing what's going on, but it's worth saving. And maybe saving yourself in the process?

3. Chargette

Chargette Well-Known Member

Hi. Keep posting and we'll give you feedback. What's happening for you now?

:hug:

4. Tnecniv

Tnecniv Well-Known Member

Maybe..
    I was abit lost yesterday, I'm better now.
    I think I just need a vecation, go on camping with mother nature or something.
    I just have these days when everything sucks and everyone sucks.
    But, well, I just post something again next time I'm out.
    I think I might be heading towards a bad place, I've been recovering but lately I've become depressed more frequently, and I'm paranoid and sometimes hear voices or halusinate, which is wierd 'cause I'm usually happier at winter times.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.