it's brewin'

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by Insignificant, Dec 11, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Insignificant

Insignificant Account Closed

i feel so hard core like acting out and doing something totally uncool. i want this to stop and i feel like the only way it's going to is if i do act out. don't know what to do.....sorry to trouble ya. take care

2. PontyCruizer

PontyCruizer Well-Known Member

tell me what ur thinkin -

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 11, 2007
  3. Insignificant

nevermind it doesn't matter

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 11, 2007
  4. Terry

Terry Antiquities Friend Staff Alumni

Sod it hun, if you need to act out then go for it and just apologise afterwards :hug:

5. PontyCruizer

PontyCruizer Well-Known Member

what does "act out" mean?

6. danni

danni Chat Buddy

hun call me u know where to find me out just dont let that anger set there :hug:

7. Terry

acting out is 'usually' when people display odd/out of character/tantrummy behaviour.

A case in point is when people find it difficult to impossible to express how they are feeling so will exhibit it in a different way such as storming into chat and announcing to all and sundry they are about to end it all.
    Doesn't mean the person won't necessarily end it all but is more likely to be desperate for help but doesn't quite know how to ask.
    Pathological lying is another case.

And sometimes it can just be a good old fashioned TANTRUM :tantrum:

8. Insignificant

i don't know that i would classify this as a tantrum. i have been working very hard at keeping my shit together. they have wanted to hospitalize me twice but i have stood against this. in most humility i'm trying my damndest to keep things together, but there is this confusion that is trying to run me over that is leaving me feeling like i want to act on these things i'm feeling. i know i don't when it gets right down to it, but sometimes i have a harder time keeping that in mind. i'm sorry i've asked for help. i will just continue to do this on my own. i will voice nothing anymore that was jacked up of me to ask for help, again my apologies. please take care

9. Terry

:hug: wasnt saying you were having a tantrum hun was just explaining to Ponty what acting out usually means. :hug:
    I don't think I've ever seen you act out in the year I've know you :hug: so I think if you need to let loose you've earned it :hug:

10. Insignificant

thanks terry i appreciate that.

11. Terry

:hug: :smile:

How you doing today?

12. Insignificant

sorry i just noticed this terry i just got out of the hospital. i hope you're doing well. i'm hangin' in there. i did one heck of a sales pitch to get myself out of the hospital today if i do say so myself so feelin' pretty good about that. i'll be more in touch later on this week. i've got to go for now. please take care.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.