It's BRITNEY bitch!!!

Discussion in 'Self Care and Healthy Lifestyles' started by Petal, Dec 12, 2008.

1. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

2. LostSpirit

LostSpirit Well-Known Member

me aswell. you going to the gym? but remember her pics are probley air brushed!

3. worlds edge

worlds edge Well-Known Member

4. Alexpt2

Alexpt2 Well-Known Member

Are those recent pics of her? Last time I saw a pic of her she was lookin pretty chuncky.

5. Alexpt2

Alexpt2 Well-Known Member

Hey, I just thought of something.........What if Brit's a member of this site? That would mean you violated the site rules by posting her photos :laugh:

6. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

:rofl:

7. Light_In_The_Dark

Light_In_The_Dark Well-Known Member

Look, its good to get in shape! But I have to agree with LostSpirit, today its so easy to modify a picture especially magazine ones! They are probably photoshopped or something, but if you want to have cool abs... GO! GO! GO!

8. Epiphany

Epiphany Well-Known Member

You know who's abs I'd LOVE to have, is Sarah Michelle Gellars, about 6 years ago. HOLY CRAP are they nice. :wub:

9. Gahh, I know what you mean. I would LOVE to look like that. I need to lose weight as it is, so I've got a long way to go before I can actually tone up. Sigh.

10. Puppy

Puppy Well-Known Member

I think to have a Britney tummy, you've just got to make sure you eat sensibly and make sure you take regular light exercise.
    I mean, I'm not one for working out X_x and I have a tummy like that. But then again, different things work for different people.

11. mortdesinos

mortdesinos Well-Known Member

of course it's fair, she has to work for it. You don't need an expensive personal trainer like she probably has. There are many ab exercises you can do- inverted sit-ups, reverse sit-ups (you can do them with a medicine ball too) bicycle kicks, v-ups, etc. You can make a list of exercises to do and keep track of how many reps you complete. The good news is that abs heal quickly, so you can work them out five days a week if you want.

12. HappyAZaClaM

HappyAZaClaM Guest

I'd be happy with abs like Wayne Newton

13. Bubble

Bubble Well-Known Member

I want an angelina jolie tummy or jessica alba. The perfect pregnant belly :) even though i know they are edited and what not..they still look so yummy.
    Meanwhile we just have to be all frumpy and lumpy lol

14. wibble

wibble Well-Known Member

I bet Britney's got a crapload of cellulite and stretchmarks though :tongue:

15. xan

xan Chat Buddy