It's Clear Tonight

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by PinkiePieInTheSky, May 10, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PinkiePieInTheSky

PinkiePieInTheSky Well-Known Member

My life isn't worth anything.
    I want to kill myself, just to quit feeling.
    Because the world is mad.

2. Forget2Trust

Forget2Trust Active Member

"It was but yesterday we met in a dream.

You have sung to me in my aloneness, and I of your longings have built a tower in the sky.

But now our sleep has fled and our dream is over, and it is no longer dawn.

The noontide is upon us and our half waking has turned to fuller day, and we must part.

If in the twilight of memory we should meet once more, we shall speak again together and you shall sing to me a deeper song.

And if our hands should meet in another dream, we shall build another tower in the sky."

-Kahlil Gibran, The Prophet

It would be nice to quit feeling, wouldn't it? I think it would be better if we could quit thinking. The world has gone mad, indeed. But why are we the only ones who see? In the end, it is our world that has gone mad. In the end, it is you and I who can't see.

"The noontide is upon us and our half waking has turned to fuller day, and we must part."-

... Part with the world or the madness?

3. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

You are someone someone important ok yes the world does seems so crazy at times but it would be boring if everything was in order
    You hold on ok you talk to people you see that in the craziness there is kindness and care too there is goodness hugs

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.