it's creeping back

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by swimmergirl, Jun 19, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. swimmergirl

swimmergirl Well-Known Member

I can feel it, I thought I was on the road to recovery, but I fear I am not, this hell, this horrible bone crushing weight of sadness, despair and loneliness is back and I really think I would be better off dead now. I am so afraid to tell anyone in my life that it's happening, I so want to be better, to not live with this, but I can't seem to get away from it. I can't stop thinking about it, how, when and where. I need help, or I need to die.
  2. Dave_N

Dave_N Banned Member

Hi Swimmergirl. Sorry to hear that the sadness, despair and the feelings of loneliness are back hun. Death is never the solution to one's problems. You're taking the first step by telling people on SF that you're struggling and in need of help. The next step is telling people in your real life that you are in need of help. The more help that is available to you, the better chance you will have at beating this. Never give up. :hug:
  3. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

You have seen there is recovery there is light before you fall to far get a holdof doctor and get meds twicked a bit maybe increase maybe more therapy don't fall to far okay it is only going to be harder to get out of get help now okay j ust do it.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.