It's decided

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by The Depressed Puppy, Jan 24, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Depressed Puppy

The Depressed Puppy Well-Known Member

Well... No one is going to be home tonight. & I already have a plan ready.

I'm thinking of going through with it. I'm just so deoressed it's not funny, I can't stop thinking about suicide,& I keep obsessing about it.

2. NYJmpMaster

NYJmpMaster Have a question? Message Me Staff Member Forum Owner ADMIN

I am sorry it it has been a rough day and time for you. Maybe you could spend your evening here on th eforum or drop by chat to talk about things instead.

Take Care and Be Safe

Ben

3. Autumn70

Autumn70 Member

Hang around a while. I'm not doing anything, never am, but we can hang and commiserate.

4. The Depressed Puppy

Thanks, I'm just so tempted to go through with it. No one will be here, to catch me, stop me,or save me. I don't see why I shouldn't go through with the plan.

5. The Depressed Puppy

I just need support right now. I'm really depressed right now.

6. frypan367

frypan367 Well-Known Member

Doggy come to chat room *hug

7. yoyo

yoyo Well-Known Member

I hope you dont

8. invisiblegrl

invisiblegrl New Member

I understand your hurt and I tried to commit suicide several times since I was 12. That's 20 yrs. You know what, when I almost died once, I prayed that my father would not find me dead in the hallway. I'm glad I survived. It's not easy, and I try hard everyday to fight these feelings. Dying may kill the pain, but it doesn't solve the problem. People care even though you think they don't. I hope you wake up in the morning and start a new day.

9. <3 yourself

<3 yourself New Member

If you are really feeling this way call 1.800.273.8255 it is the national suicide prevention hotline
    if i were next to you i would hug you you need help please call please i do not want you to die call please.<mod edit>

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.