Its done

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by N0NickRick, Oct 14, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. N0NickRick

N0NickRick Account Closed

I have had enough. I've put the plan into action and even as the poison entered my body I felt peace. It wont kill me right away, I may have a few days to two weeks but the point is that I am now past the failsafe point. No matter what, it cannot be undone. I am going to die, its just that simple.
    I know that it will be painful in the end, but not nearly as painful or cruel as life has been. Besides, it will just remind me that soon the curtain closes and I will be a bother to no one ever again.

I know you might not belive me, but thats altight, why should anyone listen to me now when Ive been ignored for the last 46 years? I just wanted someone to know I am sorry. I am sorry I wasnt good enough to love. I am sorry for being responsible for every bad thing that has ever happend to anyone that has ever been in my lfe. I am sorry I was a joke, a game, a plaything that you got bored of.

I tired to do good, I really did.
  2. Duke

Duke Member

I don't know if this will reach you in time, but if you do read this, I just want you to know that I wish I could have helped. I wish I could have known you as a person and been there for you. And I want you to know that I am praying for you.
  3. StarryNightSky

StarryNightSky Well-Known Member

N0NickRick :sad:

Are you sure it can't be undone? Please try
  4. N0NickRick

Im sure bluebird, but thank you for caring enough to ask. Its more than anyone I ever cared about did for me.
  5. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Please Rick, go to the hospital. :sad:

You're here talking , there's still a part of you that wants to live.
  6. N0NickRick

Thank you Music for that kindness. The reason I am here is I just wanted to have someone to say goodbye to. Thank you for posting though, I apprecite your post but as I said the poison is sure to kill me. There really is nothing to reverse it.
  7. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

That is really sad. From your posts you sound very lonely too. Do you have any friends?
  8. _Lily_

_Lily_ Forum Buddy

Am so sorry that you felt you had to do this i hope you find peace
    you are in my thoughts
  9. ali 56

ali 56 Well-Known Member

Its not too late to get help from the hospital, and it's not a weakness to seek help at the last minute. Take care and my thoughts are with you.
  10. Axiom

Axiom Account Closed

Please dont give up, there is always a way even if you cannot see it right now.
    Please give yourself another chance and go to the hospital. Talk to us too.. we might be able to help you see something that you cannot at the moment because of your circumstances.
  11. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

nonickrick..please call poisons information line and ask what they can do for you.
    there may still be a way to help you....
    you've just found this forum and we would've liked to get to know you..

it's so sad that you feel there is no other way out..I'm sorry you're in so much pain :arms:
  12. N0NickRick

I thank you everyone from my heart but I am certain it is too late. I am so thankful for the kindness shown me here! Thank you all so much!
  13. Axiom

Axiom Account Closed

What's caused you do come to this decision?
  14. N0NickRick

At best I only have 2 weeks Blake LoL Lets just say its past time. Take care, and thanks :)
  15. Axiom

Axiom Account Closed

would you like to talk about it?
  16. quicksilver

quicksilver Member

you might as well talk about it, you've shown here that you have a heart... at the very least, talk to us if you wont talk to anyone else
  17. N0NickRick

Its so kind of you to ask please dont think I do not appreciate it, I do. Im not important really, I just dont want to go alone and everyone has been so nice. Please, just let me pretend awhile longer.
  18. Axiom

Axiom Account Closed

Ofcourse you are important, everyone is, no matter what's happened. Sometimes we feel that we arent, but in truth we are. Finding that way back to the understanding that you are comes with simply talking. :)
  19. jxdama

jxdama Staff Member Safety & Support

why dont you come to chat?
  20. lozzie

lozzie Well-Known Member

You sounds like an amazing person. Everyone on this earth has a purpose, and although i also struggle to believe that ive seen the outcomes!
    Your never alone. There are people whom know how ur feeling, there are people who want to be ur friends! Please dont leave me here :(
    Please :(
    Ur strength has got u so far, dont throw that away because u dont wanna fight anymore! i wish i could come give u a great big hug cause right now my heart is telling me to! Believe in Yourself, and let someone know :( <3:love:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.