its finally happening and now I'm scared

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by lost_child, Sep 3, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lost_child

lost_child Well-Known Member

I'm not sure what is happening, my whole body, arms, legs are covered in bruises, my ribs are hurting my stomach is hurting but I don't remember why/ what is happeing to me what have I done. I don't know what to do, I can't function I can't think. I'm on my last legs aren't I this is the slow painful death I wanted and now I'm scared.

2. Blackness

Blackness Guest

whats happened hun?
    you must know???

3. lost_child

I feel over the other day but the bruises are all over, but I've done that before and yeah sure bruised myself but not like this and more keep appearing as well, I don't know what else I've done I can't remember I'm sorry. My body is shutting down, I sleep more then ever, I keep having nose bleeds and feeling faint as well now. I don't know anymore, i guess this is how it feels before you die.

4. liveinhope

liveinhope Well-Known Member

hi hun

sounds like a problem with your platelets (clotting) please so and see a dr hun, dont suffer nobody deserves that sweetie:sad:

5. lost_child

why am I so scared I wanted to die and now its going to happen I'm scared. I'm scared to go doctors I keep thinking that she would send me to hospital and I die there and I don't want to die in a hospital, I'm scared sorry. I will shush, there are worse things happening in the world I just add problems I'm sorry.

6. liveinhope

liveinhope Well-Known Member

dont be sorry hun i can relate to what your saying hang in there try and get a friend to go to Drs with u, it sounds like you need to be brave and make that visit
    thinking of u:please::hug:

7. Terry

Terry Antiquities Friend Staff Alumni

You must go hun it's really really important you get this checked pronto :hug:

8. lost_child

I went to the docs and she has told me to go to the hospital I'm scared about going, my blood pressure has gone up 132-92 not sure if that's good bad or what, but she gave me a letter to take with me, I'm scared of going. If I go and don't come back i'm sorry

9. resistance

resistance Staff Alumni

I highly suggest you follow your doctors advice and go to the hospital. Yes there appears to be something wrong but just because you need to go to hospital it doesn't automatically mean you are going to die, quite the opposite. It's understandable you're scared, but the sooner you go the better. Take care of yourself. :hug:

10. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

Please don't be afraid to go to the hospital and let them see what is going on with your health. You do not deserve to suffer. Get help as soon as possible. That means right now. Please don't wait. :hug: My thoughts are with you.

11. chasing_dreams

chasing_dreams Well-Known Member

Please go to the hospital if you haven't already. I'm sure they'll find out what's wrong with you and be able to help. Really hope everything's ok.

Thinking of you :hug:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.