It's finally over...

Discussion in 'Grief and Bereavement' started by BriGuy, Jun 11, 2009.

1. BriGuy

BriGuy Antiquities Friend

Now I finally know... he doesn't love me, and never will. He wants to be friends, but that isn't possible... I can't be just his friend... I can be around him and not hold him, not kiss him, not make love to him... I can't be just his friend... I love him too much!
    I finally have to give up my pathetic foolish dreams and fantasies! It will never happen. I am alone forever. I will never love another man other than him, and no man will ever love me!! No man will ever make me feel as special and amazing and alive as he did. He is my soulmate, the man of my dreams, and I will love him forever. I never want to allow my heart open again... but then I don't have to worry about that, because Jimmy HAS my heart, it always will... even though he has destroyed it! So my heart will never again be available to anyone else... but that doesn't matter because no one will ever want it! I am meant to be alone forever. I will be miserable and alone forever!! I want to crawl in a hole and never come out! I HATE love!

2. mdmefontaine

mdmefontaine Antiquities Friend

awwwww bri

:sad:

he is missing so much. he is missing a great love. he'll never find anyone who loves him as you do.

i am here for you bri. you are not alone. i am sorry for your pain. you are an amazing and strong person
    and you are such a sweet real life friend to me (and others)

you know how to reach me.
    (((hugs)))

3. Bambi

Bambi Well-Known Member

I agree with mdmefontaine it is his loss!!!

But I must say I do think he loves you...he just has crap inside of him that makes it so he can't give back the love he feels you giving to him. But Bri you deserve to be loved back! Heaps of love in fact.

We are all here for you so please lean on us and will give ya hugs and we will have fun next weekend!

Love ya B

4. BriGuy

BriGuy Antiquities Friend

You are sweet... but I KNOW I am losing out, because he is the MOST AMAZING man on the planet... he is AWESOME, SPECIAL! He made me feel AMAZING, SPECIAL, ALIVE, DESIRED, and on and on!! He made me FEEL spectacular... so this is his loss, but it is also MY LOSS!! And I will never get over this!! :sad: :cry: