It's funny how...

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by James1994, Jun 19, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. James1994

James1994 Banned Member

The samaritans (uk suicide support) have not contacted me in 3 days, shows they dont give a crap about me, should be ashamed of themselfs :mad:
  2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

They are usually pretty good at returning emails to me I think they do care but somehow they are not recieving your msgs perhaps try again ok I am sorry you feel abandoned by them
  3. Light

Light Member

Maybe they received a lot of emails and they don't have enough time to answer them all the same day. I hope for you they will answer your fast.. I think they care. Why would they want you to die? They want to help, they don't want anyone to die. But yeah, it sucks.. Waiting so long for a reply. Especially with this case. Suicide.

Anyway, if you would like to talk to someone else. We are here for you, always. I don't want you to die, I think you are a great, nice person.

Do you have any friends or family you can talk with? I hope you do.. Maybe you can talk to them. If not.. you can always PM me when you're feeling down.
  4. Cicada 3301

Cicada 3301 Staff Member Safety & Support SF Supporter

Hello James, it's possible it just slipped through. If that's the case you could always resend. I'm sorry to hear that happened anyway.

This is from their website:

How long before I get a reply?

We aim to respond to your email within 12 hours. How quickly we respond depends on how many volunteers we have working at that time.

If you email and don’t receive a reply within 24 hours, it may be worth checking your junk mail folder or resending your original message just in case there was a problem with sending it the first time.

And the link I got it from -

Give them a try again. Hopefully it was just an accident. Good luck.
  5. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Re-send the email James, it was most likely an error. They have always returned my emails within a day.
  6. James1994

James1994 Banned Member

No i don't that's why i want to go
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.