It's Funny

Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by SoTired, Jan 4, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SoTired

SoTired Guest

It's funny really how people reach a certain pass.
    Everyone thinks I'm fine, they always think I'm fine and yet what have I spent the week doing? searching out all the ways and methods a person can use to end it all.
    Found some pretty good ones too and the frightening thing is they even tell you what dosages etc for your body mass.

I was brought up to believe that suicide was a sin and part of me know I will be damned for this, but I feel pretty much that I'm damned whatever happens.

I am sure people will say oh there's always an answer and yes there probably is, but the part of me that lives in fear every day, the part of me that knows something fundamental died in me some months back, the part of me that is so tired of everything; well that part wants peace and that part is getting stronger.

I am sorry to all the people who know me and care about me, I'm sorry that I'm keeping this all to myself but I didnt want you talking me out of it.

Sometimes life really is just too hard and I am so so tired.
  2. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

Please don't act out on your impulses. I understand how you can be so tired of it all. Please remember it is caused by depression.Your thoughts and feelings can change. Don't give in to thise. You are better than it is. :hug:
  3. Robin

Robin Guest

Hey there, I learned a long time ago that sometimes death is a necessary phase most of us go through at some point in our lives.

I don't mean a literal end of our lives, although that will happen to us all at some point but a psychic death so that we may be born afresh even if it is still the same body we inhabit.

For some it could be as simple as an adult mourning the loss of their childhood, they let go so that they may live in the now as they are, not the past as they were. It's not always unhealthy to live a dream but when that dream is unattainable or beyond our means it becomes so.

Trouble is it can be quite difficult letting go of something we've dreamed so hard about, especially if we've never attained it before, which is why I call it a psychic death, something dies inside so that something new inside may grow in it's place, something, hopefully, healthier.

I hope that you can find peace in life even though it may take a death to reach it but if it helps you grow and lets you spread your wings towards distant yet beautiful shores then I would say I hope you find it soon.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.