It's ganging up on me.

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Hurricane, Jun 29, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hurricane

Hurricane Member

And well, fuck, excuse the swearing. Sometimes it just happens.

Everything feels like it's clustering up on me - the end of work nearing, my brother's suicidal feelings, the teachers who call me a liar, the pending acceptance to a next course, and well, just, shit. I let a game upset me - I play it, I help people, I make events, it's my way of unwinding when I'm stressed.

And for what? A huge, constant slew of abuse to be hurled at me. The only man who it feels like could comfort me without words is all the way in lebanon, and it just stings all the more for it.

Sometimes I just want to get away from it, you know? Just... I'm tired of being shouted at. And I'm tired of feeling like I have to walk on eggshells to please everyone around me when they turn around and tell me I'm a liar.

Just... help? I don't know. I just don't even know. I just want out, lately.
  2. ema

ema Antiquities Friend

Hi, Hurricane,

I'm sorry everything feels so out of control and so hard to deal with. I do know what you feel like, especially about the yelling and eggshells.

So, I thought I would send some calm, quiet, soothing thoughts your way. I hope they help. Maybe, go someplace quiet and private (the bathroom?), sit down, close your eyes, think "clear, clear" and try to clear your mind. Then just breathe in and out.

I don't know if that will help, but maybe. At least for a few minutes.

Take care
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.