Its getting better and better

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by Stormhand, Jan 13, 2010.

1. Stormhand

Stormhand Well-Known Member

Well for almost the past month, I have been helping a friend shack up at my place due to the fact she has nowhere to stay, and I love the company.

Its not so quiet and depressing.
    What gets to me though is having to watch her and her BF get all lovey dovey.Man it makes me feel both depressed and lonely.

And here some time next month I am planning to get a place with them.
    I am going to hate th part of having to listen to their disagreements and nagging ugh it maes my head hurt.
    But I really really want to get out of this apartment..I would really like to have a place that does not have a concrete floor, and has a bigger kitchen.

But living with Mary has helped me feel a lot more open, like I have somewhat of a social life.
    Its just its also made me realize how lonely I really do feel being single, its just so damn hard to meet women i am interested in in my area.
    Most around here are religious and I have never in my life had any interest in that.
    I am not comfortable with being told how I should live my life.
    And being as old as I am makes it even harder.
    Most I do meet have kids, and I don't much like trying to be pushed into being the father to some other guys kids.

I like freedom :)
    Thats one of the reasons I have stayed single... no bitching or complaining..ordered to do this or that.
    So yeah I am of 2 opinions when it comes to relationships.
    Like anything it has both good and bad.

My big problem is, everyone I meet is online and states away.
    There is one in particular I do wish I could see, but even if I was able to, her parenst got issues with me, and I HATE dealing with parents.

But anyways this has been whats going on with me, all my thoughts and concerns.

2. itmahanh

itmahanh Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

Hey Alan I'm really glad to hear that things are getting better. Pace yourself. Sometimes when things start to look better we get really caught up in it. So if something does get a little sticky or tries to bring us down we are too quick to turn back to the old ways. Keep the good feelings close to the surface. Use them to keep things going in the right direction. I'm happy for you but most above all else ... proud of you for taking the steps and keep moving forward with them!!!! :arms:

3. Stormhand

Stormhand Well-Known Member

thanks Itmah

Right now the only thign I am disliking about all of this.
    Is how I know my mom will be coming knocking at my door( she does not know how to get a life for herself) waking or disturbing us up cause she is worried, cause that's all she knows to do.

As far as helping out Mary, the reason I put her on my lease is cause I know it was what needed to be done.
    Oh and on that its kinda looking good, talked to him today and they just got out police records back, and it was clean, but we just need to wait a week for the paper work to go through, and I think she will be on it.