it's getting close to time to go

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by yodaferret, Sep 15, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. yodaferret

yodaferret New Member

need to tidy a few things up first and i'm pretty much ready to go now. could do with a little info if anyone can help please.

< Mod Edit Hazel: Methods >

thanks. dave.
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 15, 2008
  2. Dave_N

Dave_N Guest

Hi Dave. Suicide Form is a pro-life forum, not a pro-suicide forum. We can't talk about suicide methods here. A moderator will probably edit your post. SF is a support forum. Why is it that you want to die so badly?
  3. Starlite

Starlite Senior Member

Hi Yoda

It sounds like you are feeling so low. Please reach out to someone for help. We are here for you to talk to about how you are feeling. Please don't hurt yourself. PM someone or come to chat and we can talk.

4. Hazel

Hazel SF & Antiquitie's Friend Staff Alumni

Hello Dave & welcome to Sf, I'm sorry that you are feeling so despairing that you feel you have to end your life.
    Is it possible that it's not your life you want to end but the pain of feeling the way you do right now?
    Have you talked to anyone, your doctor, a friend perhaps. I'm glad you have found Sf and know that you will get help & support here to fight the feelings you have.
    Can you tell us a little about what is happening to make you feel this way?

I also want to remind you that this is a Pro-life forum, method requests/discussions are not permitted and will be deleted.

Please continue to post and seek support here, you have come to the right place for help.

Take Care Hazel
  5. I am scared, i dont want to die on my own
  6. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Hey Yoda,
    Can you give us more info on what is going on with you. We are here to offer advice and moral support. Have you seen a doctor yet to find out what they will diagnose what you have? We here at the forum try our best to help keep you level, you have to do your part. It is not easy but you need to do it. Be honest with yourself and get back to us what you have come up with. Good Luck!!!:chopper:!!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.