It's getting real now...

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Jeeper32, Oct 20, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jeeper32

Jeeper32 New Member

I'm thinking this is gonna happen soon. Just the fact that I'm on here is telling me something. After I had a hard time trying to come up with a note to the family tonight, I started looking for help, here I am now. I have no idea what I'm doing. I feel just hollow. Is this a common precursor?

2. Um. I don't know what precursor means (I'm only 14, bit misunderstanding of 'big' words) but I know that you coming here maybe means you want help? We are all willing to support/help you. So. Why not tell us about yourself?

Welcome to the forum too...

3. Jeeper32

Jeeper32 New Member

Woah, 14 huh? That's awful young.

By precursor, I mean a sign of things to come based on either evidence or probability. Quite simply, is feeling numb and hollow common just before...

Thanks for the reply.

4. I'm only 13.. young also but I'm always here to talk if you need someone x) and for me.. I've tried 10 times.. and yeah numb and hollow I guess would be some of the things I felt just before.. but I'm not sure if thats common for most people or not. :hug:

5. Meh, I get that alot. I ain't SO young lol.

Why not tell us about yourself? Let us understand your situation more accurately, maybe let us help you more better...
    If not, I don't mind speaking to you privately, if you prefer that, or maybe with someone else if you like.

:hug:

6. Blackness

Blackness Guest

feeling hollow or empty is usually the norm. But maybe you should try and write a note, maybe it will deter you from actually going through with it

7. Jeeper32

Jeeper32 New Member

I'm just not happy as I'm faced with problems that have no solutions, just problems of enough magnitude that all in life feels futile and it's therefore easily discarded/forgotten. I've been coping with varying degrees of success for better than 20 years now, kinda sick of it.

8. Trip the Dark fantastic

Trip the Dark fantastic Well-Known Member

Every problem has a solution. You considering death as a solution for getting out of life ? The ultimate example.

Give yourself the chance and share your thoughts, contemplations here. Chances are, someone here has gone through something similar and can offer you another perspective of viewing your situation.

It never ceases to surprise me, how multi-layered and genial the human mind is when facing vicissitudes of life. Somewhere, some when, someone has probably answers for you. You owe your life of communicating your question to the void, before you chose the embrace of the void...

9. Trip the Dark fantastic

Trip the Dark fantastic Well-Known Member

...and as if to proof the point. I clicked the wrong button and are now confronted with another reply-space. A void, I'm asked to fill with an after thought.

Alas, I feel more like the question 'Whats the meaning of life, the universe and everything' rather than its -debatable- answer of '42'.....

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 21, 2007
  10. Jeeper32

Jeeper32 New Member

Ok, not all problems have solutions that are much of a solution at all. There may be slight or even moderate improvement sometimes, but not a desired result. That's where I am. You may say, that's not so bad, others here have it much worse, but truthfully, I just can't handle my life in a beneficial way anymore. I became so angered about my problems a month ago, that I punched a bunch of sharp steel at work to bleed out. Bleeding was huge, I just sat there for a few minutes before I decided to go to the hospital. The hospital monitored me with a security guard for fear of problems in the ER. Now I have a huge scar reminding me every day that I have, do, and will continue to feel this way probably forever. These aren't the thoughts I want in my mind. Co-workers saw it and I get harassed about it everyday.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.