It's getting so bloody hard to go on...

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by ace, Nov 6, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ace

ace Well-Known Member

I didn't want to start another new thread or reply to my old one but this is getting so bloody hard to go on:sad::sad:.Last night I was up all night struggling to get to sleep and crying all through the night on and off shaking,I can't help this today I'm at the library and struggling with my Bdd seeing people with those beautiful noses yes it sound's stupid but this disorder is hell also.:sad::sad:

I don't know how much longer I'm going to be able to go on like this,I'm waiting to see my pdoc again and i've sent him an indepth email of how I'm feeling and everything but he hasn't replied or nothing but I understand he may be busy etc.Furthermore I'm struggling with my ocd the repition and Overanalyzing in my mind of everything is seriously becoming overwhelming.:sad:

I'm feeling like I'm only a burden on people and a real annoyance and a worthless and hopeless sod,I can't help this but I feel like I'm some useless fool.I look around and see people leading their lives flourishingly earning their weekly wage and making something out of their lives then look at me and see what a hopeless piece of shit I am.:sad:

I just don't know how much longer I can go on like this,I'm trying my best believe me but it's feeling that I'm more use dead and better off than alive I'm sorry if I've offended anyone but that's how I feel miserable piecfe of shit I know.:sad:

2. Metallica*Melinda

Metallica*Melinda Well-Known Member

Hey, I'm sorry you're so down, I'm feeling a lot of the same feelings too... I dont know what to say to help you but I hope you feel better soon...
    Take care...

3. ace

ace Well-Known Member

Thank's sweety I hope I can help you in some way I know it's painful.

4. Rukia

Rukia Well-Known Member

:sad: Take care of yourself hun :hug:

5. ace

ace Well-Known Member

Thank's alot hun I'm trying my best.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.