Its getting too complicated

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by PandorasToybox, Mar 31, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PandorasToybox

PandorasToybox Well-Known Member

:sad:

I'm starting to not feel so good again. Between the stresses of school, work & horseback riding & still being stuck in the between feuding parents, I feel like I could explode. I can't meet everyones expectations for everything & if I dont I feel like crap, & they make me feel like crap. It's getting harder to push on, I keep feeling more & more tired, & my appetite dropping isn't helping.
    Nobody seems to be getting it...the suicidal feelings are mild but I really dont want to go back there...

2. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

I get it...if you are feeling suicidal please get some help.....
    can you tell your parents how you feel?
    do you have a doctor and/or therapist you can talk to.....maybe if you're on meds they might need changing...
    sounds like you have a lot to put up with but that doesn't mean you have to hurt yourself....
    take care and I hope you'll keep posting...

3. pinkpetals33

pinkpetals33 Well-Known Member

Are you parents divorcing?

4. PandorasToybox

My family is not open to the idea of suicide...but I have my counsellor...and a professor who is a psychologist who offers help....I dont take meds...I dont want or plan to do anything...but it's the urge from the exhaustion...it's so frustrating...I dont know how to tell them without being locked away...

5. PandorasToybox

Yes they are divorcing...& its very very messy...

6. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

I'm glad you're not going to harm yourself but I think you should tell someone how bad you feel and that you have suicidal thoughts....
    your parents need to accept you feel like this and offer support...
    don't think they would lock you away till they've tried other avenues first..meds, etc.
    take care

7. ASolitaryBlue

ASolitaryBlue Well-Known Member

i understand this much. its the reason i refuse to talk to a dr or my parents about things like this... they tend to lock you up first, then ask questions and come up with alternate solutions second (at least where im from).

i hope you can get some sort of help :hug:

8. PandorasToybox

I'm going to talk to my counsellor first..then maybe the psychologist..but i need a promise they wont lock me away

9. pinkpetals33

pinkpetals33 Well-Known Member

They will lock you away if you have intent to harm yourself.

Divorces are NEVER easy for all people involved. My parent divorce was HORRIFYING as well and the hardest part is not getting emotionally involved in "their" issues.

You NEED a support system....friends, support group, teachers etc etc.

Most importantly, do you feel SAFE at home????

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.