Its getting worse

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by Mystic, Jan 22, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mystic

Mystic Well-Known Member

So here I am with a failed loveless marriage with a wife driving me to insanity with compulsive disorder which is driving out my own house...

...and now it looks like I'm about to be sacked from my job - even through I dispise it, it is the only thing I have in my life. So what little I have left in life is about to be ripped away and there is nothing I can do to stop it.

Why should I bother with life when all it does is constantly throw crap at me?

2. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

I wish I had the answers. :hug: I'm sorry you're going through so much. If there's anything I can do or you feel like talking or venting, I'm around.

3. DS

DS Account Closed

Hey Mystic,

**HUGS**

If you want to talk feel free to pm me.

4. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

I am sorry life keeps crapping on you look at it this way maybe getting rid of a job that you hate will bring you a job that you like. I hope this happens i do Maybe time to get out and look for something that can bring you some happiness take care okay

5. Mystic

Mystic Well-Known Member

I have tried for YEARS to get another job - it hasn't happened.

Besides, after Tuesday, I may not have an option. This time next week...I may not be around anymore to make anyones life more miserable.

:sad:

6. Mystic

Mystic Well-Known Member

Oh well, soon all be over with.

This time tomorrow....

7. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

Please don't do anything!!!

8. Mystic

Mystic Well-Known Member

So thats over! I don't know the outcome or what will happen - that depends on a letter or a phone call. For now, its the waiting game under a black cloud of uncertaintly.

Wife went to the docs about her OCD and upped her meds to maximum. I'm not an expert on this, but it seems to me (as a secondary victim of this) that one of the problems is she doesn't WANT to be cured, because she thinks there is nothing wrong with her and at worst, its all my fault.

So life carries on....

:nerves:

9. Sparky55313

Sparky55313 Well-Known Member

I had a very lucrative job. I was layed off and I was very devasted. Feed a family and pay the high mortgage I had? I took matters into my own hands and found an even better job! This new job helped my resume for the future.
    As far as the OCD? Can't help ya there. Just try to be positive about the job thing? It really does help.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.