it's getting worse

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by justMe7, Nov 26, 2011.

1. justMe7

justMe7 Well-Known Member

Being ignored

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 26, 2011
  2. Animosity

Animosity Forum & Chat Buddy

Re: Being ignored

Whats getting worse, hun? Talk to us.

3. justMe7

it's ok, don't worry about it xx

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 26, 2011
  4. Animosity

I can't not worry about it. You made a thread about it so it must be important. Talk to us hun. <3

5. justMe7

I'm just confused. I've had my core shaken too many times that I'm just very very confused about alot of things. Couple that with a life that is collapsing drastically around me and injuring other peoples lives in the process.. with a life that encompasses dreaming and failure, lack of commitment, intelligence, ability...ug.

I'm very tired. And what I truly want and need I can't have. I need to energise and feel real feelings. But I can't so I have to produce them in myself atm. Fucking canabolistic and boring. But it's something atleast. just tired. tired to try.. tired to inspire myself,..
    But hey, still here :) I'm always.. still here. Arnt I. Just find a new thing to bitch about. in my head.. have this flippen song on repeat http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Alh6iIvVN9o&list=FLL0NAXkHfezXtd0DT_ifIXg&index=43&feature=plpp_video fuck most of the lyrics, i just steal the bounce of it and apply what i need. bloody not keeping me high enough though. Meh. As you can tell im not really telling you what the problems are. Let's just say, im running short on lies and hopes of telling myself. Trying to do things is next to impossible at times. I get distracted so easily, or exhausted or bored. It's ... frustra.....ting! It's hard to commit to an idea or thought when your reasons for existening and exploring life have been ripped to shreads.

6. Animosity

Im really sorry you are feeling this way. <3 Try having just having a nice relaxing day to yourself doing things you like to clear out your mind. And fall our boy is a good band. And if you ever do want to talk about whats going on, feel free to PM me at anytime. <3 We're all here for you and not going to let you go.

7. justMe7

Thanks x
    I appriacte it

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 28, 2011
  8. Animosity

no problem, hun. <3 anytime.

9. justMe7

i dont want to talk about it. Sometimes, it doesn't matter. There's always going to be a reason to think you cant do something or can't live your life. Fuck my bullshit.

I think the greatest help this forum and people have had here for me is just by being here. There are no answers or help. It's just living. I know that no matter how bad things feel, it's not about dwelling on it. It's about finding the momentum through it.
    Thanks for being here for me. That's all I have to say.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zUBGZsb8BQU