It's going to happen

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by ace, Sep 12, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ace

ace Well-Known Member

It's going to happen anytime now,I've decided fully to pull the plug so it won't be long just any moment now.The time has come for me to go,no more of anything just peace hopefully that's all I want and going I am.It's all over now,time to sleep for good.

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Ace please hang on there is just too much saddness please reach out now while you still can think clearly please call crisis and get help please

3. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

You know my thoughts ace. PM me if you need to. :hug:

4. ~PinkElephants~

~PinkElephants~ Senior member

Please don't take this offensively b/c it by no means is meant to be taken that way. However I've seen numerous posts from you within the past two months saying you are going to do it. You are going to kill yourself etc, but you are still here. Clearly you want help and don't want to do it. Why not talk to someone professionally who can actually physically help you? That way you don't have to feel the way you are feeling. Clearly posting you are going to do it constantly isn't helping ease the pain. Best of luck.

5. ace

ace Well-Known Member

Thank's all but it's going to happen within well I won't say,but any moment and people are sick to death of me anyway I don't blame them.I'm beyong help,I'm honestly just saying goodbye and hopefully no one has to see my sorry arse I'm going thread's anymore.Everything is ready to go ahead now,just which option that's all and that's it finally peace thank god if there is one.

6. Littlewiji

Littlewiji Well-Known Member

I think somewhere, you still have a want to live. Find it, and hang onto it.

7. ace

ace Well-Known Member

Have tried for year's if it was different I would persevere,but it's not being so fucked up I know how screwed up I am.Just gotta finish the job off now that's all,I'd rather be dead and just not breathing or anything than be alive it's fuckin not worth it.If I can have the ball's to do it,hopefully tonight I can go fuck this shit what a fuckin waste.Why was I ever born for?fuckin why?.So glad to be fuckin gone soon,sick of this shit you think what did you ever do to deserve being so fuckin shit.Good riddens to this shit,finally going goodbye everyone this is final.

8. poetbassplayer

poetbassplayer Active Member

Understand some of what you are feeling hope you can hang on and get some help...everyday i ask myself... its tough but i am going to try one more day.

peace all
    vic

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.