It's gotten bad

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by TheStruggle, Mar 12, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheStruggle

TheStruggle Active Member

*possibly triggering.. I'm sorry.*

Hi, everyone. I've been missing for a while.
    Things have gotten really bad. This guy and I were sort of together, but then he changed his mind. He's still really sweet, but he just wants to be friends.
    My grades are slipping in one particular subject, and it's devastating.
    I can hardly keep it together. Nothing feels good anymore. I've started cutting again, and this time, I'm doing it vertically.
    I really want it all to end. I've even been looking up ways to commit suicide, and I might even have a plan.
    I don't know why I'm telling you this. It feels good to get it out though, and thank you for reading. :)

2. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi TheStruggle,

Welcome back to the forum, sorry you are having such a difficult time. Is there someone you can talk to at your school who can help such as a counselor or teacher? Hopefully someone can help you there. I hope you're seeing a doctor considering you have a plan.

Keep talking to us here :)

3. Unknown_111

Unknown_111 Forum Buddy Staff Alumni SF Supporter

I'm so sorry to hear that you are in a bad state. You are young and need to stay strong. I understand your hurting but please speak to a school consellor who can advise you. Be strong and keep posting for the support you deserve. Take care and be safe.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.