• Apologies for the issue with a bizarre redirect on the site earlier today. There was a large server update and an error in an IP address had the traffic routing wrongly. No hacking or anything nefarious and nothing to worry about. Sorry for any stress/anxiety caused. Very best wishes - SF Admin

It's gotten worse

Wikus

So I've been feeling a lot more suicidal lately and it's getting a little too much. I have no energy when I wake up yet I sleep all day to try get that energy. My friends never talk to me anymore and it's kinda sad. I'm always the one to start organizing shit but when the tables are turned, there's no effort on their sides. Even now as I type this (22:53), it's been a couple of days since I received any messages at all from any of my friends. I feel so very lonely and I'm not sure what to do about it. Why does everything have to be so hard? It really feels like no one wants to talk to me but maybe they would want to when it's too late and I'm dead. I feel like all my energy is never returned. I always seek out info about my friends because I care about them. It feel likes nobody knows me because they never ask me. I just want to lay my head down and be done with everything.

So so tired

Hello @Wikus.

I am sorry to hear that you are struggling atm.i know only too well how suicidal feelings can be overwhelming and unbearable taking their toll mentally and physically causing exhaustion regardless of how much we sleep.

I think that one thing we tend to forget about our friends (especially if they do not suffer from mental health issues) is that they are often busy with their own lives and a lack of contact may not be intentional ,but i understand how it can feel personal.

A day seems along time in my world but its a blink of an eye in others busy life.
I have not spoken to one of my closest friends in over a week and i know she will not realise how long its been and she is just shit at being in contact at the best of times.!
You are not alone .we are here to listen whenever you need to talk.
Hugs to you x

Wikus

Hello @Wikus.

I am sorry to hear that you are struggling atm.i know only too well how suicidal feelings can be overwhelming and unbearable taking their toll mentally and physically causing exhaustion regardless of how much we sleep.

I think that one thing we tend to forget about our friends (especially if they do not suffer from mental health issues) is that they are often busy with their own lives and a lack of contact may not be intentional ,but i understand how it can feel personal.

A day seems along time in my world but its a blink of an eye in others busy life.
I have not spoken to one of my closest friends in over a week and i know she will not realise how long its been and she is just shit at being in contact at the best of times.!
You are not alone .we are here to listen whenever you need to talk.
Hugs to you x
Appreciate the response! I don't know though, my friends aren't the busiest of people right now because uni is closed till march and I see them actively posting how they are doing things with friends... to which I'm not invited. It's all just very annoying. Hugs to you as well <3

1964dodge

Has a frog in the family
Forum Pro
SF Supporter
So I've been feeling a lot more suicidal lately and it's getting a little too much. I have no energy when I wake up yet I sleep all day to try get that energy. My friends never talk to me anymore and it's kinda sad. I'm always the one to start organizing shit but when the tables are turned, there's no effort on their sides. Even now as I type this (22:53), it's been a couple of days since I received any messages at all from any of my friends. I feel so very lonely and I'm not sure what to do about it. Why does everything have to be so hard? It really feels like no one wants to talk to me but maybe they would want to when it's too late and I'm dead. I feel like all my energy is never returned. I always seek out info about my friends because I care about them. It feel likes nobody knows me because they never ask me. I just want to lay my head down and be done with everything.
i understand sleeping all day wishing for more energy, i do that sometimes, i actually got up aound 5p.m. today. and there are a lot of people that would love to talk to you, including me. anytime you want to talk feel free to use my inbox. i hope you feel better soon.

mike..*hug

1964dodge

Has a frog in the family
Forum Pro
SF Supporter
Appreciate the response! I don't know though, my friends aren't the busiest of people right now because uni is closed till march and I see them actively posting how they are doing things with friends... to which I'm not invited. It's all just very annoying. Hugs to you as well <3
sometimes friends and family don't know how to respond to people with a mental health issue, especially suicidal thoughts. they still like you but they're afraid of saying the wrong thing, if you can tell them you are the same person and it's ok to act normal or ask questions if they want.

mike...*hug*shake

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$55.00
Goal
$255.00