Its happening again

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by BH40, Jun 11, 2011.

1. BH40

BH40 Member

I posted not long ago saying how my dad had beaten me and that I was at the end of my rope....

well today he did it again, I'm black from head to toe from bruises and told me he hopes I get rapped...the police came and my mother told them I was lying, then turns and blames me once they've gone. She doesn't care what happens to me as long as she gets her psycho of a husband back. Both my siblings have told me I should just kill myself and my extended family have told me I'm a liar and that they disown me....

I really want to just...die right now, I can't see any other escape...

2. ansdr

ansdr Well-Known Member

Did the cops not believe you when they saw your bruises, is there not anyone you can call. This does not sound good at all. If the cops are not helping you they can get in trouble with their boss i'm sure.

3. BH40

BH40 Member

it turns out they did believe me because of my sisters injuries and not mine, but he has been arrested. Unfortunatly I can't turn to anyone as I'm a social recluse, I stay locked inside my house all hourse of the day for the past 11 years

4. ansdr

ansdr Well-Known Member

Well atleast he has been arrested. I still think it's strange they didn't believe you if you had obvious marks on you. It also still seems the people you live with aren't treating you right. Are you employed at all, are their any places that you can call to stay at? I know that there are certain places that help younger people living at a bad home. I could try to look into it for you if you want. Depending on what state your in.

5. BH40

BH40 Member

I live in england so it wouldnt help but thank you. No I'm not employed as I'm wheelchair bound and theres no where else I can stay...unfortunately, untill i move into University

6. PollyAnna

PollyAnna Account Closed

Please don't end your life,sweety.You've kept strong for too long! Don't let It go to waste! You ,I and sf know you deserve a better life,and you will get it! :hug:

7. BH40

BH40 Member

Thank you. I'm really trying to keep strong. I've been through so much during my life and fought every bit of it, but it was just so hard today to see the brightside...I've spoken to my counciler and some friends online and I feel better, and of course, thank you to you both as well.

8. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

I'm sorry for what you've been through...
    you shouldn't have to endure that..
    I hope you are 'safe' at the moment..
    did you take photos for evidence?
    *hug*

9. BH40

BH40 Member

I did take photos for evidence, but apparently I've been cautioned by the police because my bitch of a mother told them I threatened my dad and tried hurting him, even though SHE was the one who punched him and scratched all his face up

10. blondeellen

blondeellen Well-Known Member

http://www.refuge.org.uk/ you should look there they do great work and should be able to help you in some way or another. how old are you?

11. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

sounds like a chaotic family situation..
    don't give up ok..you've done the right thing talking to the police
    I wish things settle down for you soon

12. BH40

BH40 Member

I'm 20 but because of my many disabilities I've never been able to move out. I've been told if I do I'll lose alot of money from my benifits which is the only income I have (and my mother takes alot of it anyway)