Its happening again :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
About 7 years ago i used to cut myself feally bad then 2 years ago i took an overdose but was found by my husband and taken to hospital but the though had never left me.

I probably don't make much sence,but i can feel it happening again and i know i need help but i can't speak to peple, the words don't come out.

The last few weeks i've been checking the medicine cupboard again. I don't want to leave my 3 girls or my husband but my mind sort of takes over my heart and thats how it starts. I just want peace and quiet.

I love my husband and my girls but i'm not me anymore if that makes sense. I'm not the woman he married or the mother that gave birth to my babies.

I hide things with a smile but i'm finished with smiling.

total eclipse

SF Friend
Staff Alumni
The it is time NOW to call your doctor and get your medication checked altered but get something done before you become more unstable hun stop the downward spiral now okay

Jelly

I'm so sorry to hear...please get in contact with a therapist or call the hospital. They can and will help if you let them.

Take care, know it's never too late. <3

I'm not on medication, never have been.
Even in the hospital i managed to convince them that it was just a silly moment of madness. I can't talk to anyone, doctors, my husband not anyone.
I hate decsribing how i feel face to face with people, i just sound mad. Noone knows what goes on in my head.
I have sick thoughts sometimes about death but while i'm thinking them they seem so normal.
I can't decsribe it all, it's like i'm not right.

Speedy

Staff Alumni
Hey! :)

My smile hides things sometimes too. I can only imagine what you're going through. Sometimes, out in public, I do feel like an outcast. Anyways, what I'm trying to say (albeit in a long-winded fashion) is that I wish you well. I think many here may be able to relate to what you're going through. :hugtackles:

All the best,

Alex

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00