It's harder then straight love

Discussion in 'Family, Friends and Relationships' started by Dalitamonsta, Sep 24, 2013.

1. Dalitamonsta

Dalitamonsta Member

When I first saw <edit personal name >, it was like a dream, she was new sophomore year. I was so confused with what I was feeling, thinking. Her face was like an angel. After one month of friendship, I confessed "Morgan I kinda like you.." And she replied "awe that's good but I like guys chetza.." I was heart broken because I opened up my feelings to her and was put down.. After a while she started to like me back.. It was like magic.. She started to be there like no one else. She told me she loved me, she helped me from bad people.. She protected me and I protected her.. Like the movies.. We are like tatanic or the notebook. It's the kind of love, that when u break up, u come back because u just can't go. Because there name gives u shivers. She never came out and we are still in and off... I was raped recently and had to switch schools.. The fact that I don't have a phone or car kills me because she's the only one I have.. And at my new school, people have heard of me.. And Mae fun of my sexuality.. Why are people so cruel? I was happy when I came out, now I wish to go back in...

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 24, 2013
  2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

People are immature and ignorant hun they are cruel because there is something wrong with them not you hugs

3. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

People are immature and ignorant hun they are cruel because there is something wrong with them not you hugs also hun hope you keep in contact with your friend by computer

4. Dalitamonsta

Dalitamonsta Member

Yes they are/: *hugs*