1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

its hell being traumatized

Discussion in 'Rape and Abuse' started by doublemole, Aug 30, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. doublemole

doublemole Member

Anserw to the previouse poster. Its hell being trumatized. 15 years or more my step-dad beating mum and great gran. The threats to kill the screams, my brother who brought a girl home. You guess the rest!?? Left alone at 6 years old on a night.

I was told to kill my own step-dad, I nearly did. Stopped in my tracks by authority. I Have BPD and a form of post turamatic stress.

Never be trumatize if you can help it beacuse this shit never leaves u!!!

2. silverflash

silverflash Well-Known Member

I know what you mean. I live with being traumatised 24/7 and it is hell.

3. rachypooh

rachypooh Well-Known Member

Traumatized is the closest thing to hell, if it aint hell itself. I know all to well what you are talking about. It is so hard to handle at times. I too have BPD and PTSD, not fun to live with.
    Ever want to talk, PM me coz I am here for you.

Rachy

4. Manically Depressed

Manically Depressed Active Member

I also have BPD,and I agree it is hell to live with. My description of it is "A roller coaster ride of moods and emotions to hell." I believe this description to fit the illness very well. And as far as being tramatized,yes I have been through a number of things Im not proud of in my lifetime. But I cant change the past.

5. Montage

Montage Well-Known Member

i have BPD too... hellish indeed..... its hard to find ppl to even give you a chance....

6. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

I relate to what you are saying as well. Surviving trauma is not a choice I would make if given the option. It would have been so much better if..........

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.