It's iera

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by iera, Apr 1, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. iera

iera New Member

I'm not sure how to begin or what to say. I could tell you who I am and what I experienced. But I'm going to approach this with a little care.
    I am new to the site and new to the subject, so I'm not sure what the tone or mood is here.

And since the subject isn't socially accepted I'm here to talk about it. And read what others have to say. It's dark, but human.
    I hope to be learning from you and your experiences.

So perhaps you will see a reply from me from time to time.

That's all for now

2. Unknown_111

Unknown_111 Forum Buddy Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Welcome to the forum. Please do not worry about anything as you are among a very supportive group of people here who can help and guide through tough period of your life. Be rest assured no one will cause you distress as the forum is carefully monitored by a number of moderators.

Please tell us what has brought to this forum, you will not be judged. It will help you to release the crisis or stress you are currently feeling. Please be safe and most important do not act on any feelings. Take care.
  3. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hi iera nice to meet you
  4. BlueAngel

BlueAngel New Member

I am also new here. It was hard to get here..let alone answering that question..because I'm in a very bad place right now. I've been alone for a very long time and slowly going insane. I've lost everyone I love to cancer, suicide or old age. So... Yeah.. I just feel empty.
    sorry I don't have anything intelligent to say right now.
    Thanks to whoever is out there.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.