It's in my head. Get it out.

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by carebear32, Aug 16, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. carebear32

carebear32 Well-Known Member

It's in my head all the time. I can't get it out. I want to die, how I'm not sure, but I just don't want to live anymore. I'm a bad person. :-(
  2. Lonely26

Lonely26 Member

I know exactly how u feel. Your not a bad person I'm sure everyone has those feelings at some point. i hope you find relief for your pain rite now.
    if you need to talk about anything I'm here for you. I'm willing to help
  3. Samara

Samara Account Closed

You are not a bad person. First off.

If that is the reason you feel you need to die, because maybe you feel you are burdening everyone around you, you are not useful to anyone, you can't do anything right, you are not worthy etc... then those reasons are not as honest and as truthful as you think.

Right now they are emotional responses to a problem that needs active physical and reasonable responses. I imagine it's circling around in your head, and the more you think about it, the sadder you feel, and the more worthless you seem to feel as well.

But acting on these feelings now is just not true for who you really are, or what you are really worth, or what you can be in your future either. It's all one big mess now, but it can be broken down into more manageable things, it can be helped, it can be solved etc...

Please hold on there.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.