It's inevitable

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by angell, Mar 20, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. angell

angell Member

I posted here last night...apparently I can't even express a cry for help correctly as it was deleted. I won't ask again; don't need any help. Everything is peachy now.

2. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi angell, sorry you are feeling so down. If you're unsure of the guidelines please take a min or two to read them. I hope you are safe and hope you will be doing better again soon angell.

3. angell

angell Member

Not down Petal, seriously. Matter of fact, feel better than I have in a long, long time. Sorry if I violated the guidelines; it will not happen again. :)

4. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

You are fine hun, we all have our good and bad days, don't worry about it. I'm glad you are having a good day and feel much better. kudos to you.

5. itsME123

itsME123 Member

I understand...the process of getting on to this site...takes a while. I mean if I feel like ending it...I don't want to wait two hours. I also feel it is inevitable. I cant see anything changing for the good right now. I am sorry no one posted to you , I just got on tonight

6. itsME123

itsME123 Member

are you really okay, or are you like me, and say it is all fine because you felt betrayed when you opened up and it got deleted?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.