It's inevitable

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Hazel Morse, Apr 8, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hazel Morse

Hazel Morse Well-Known Member

I can't stand this anymore. I have to be ready to go soon.

My supervisor is out to get me. Everything is my fault. I'm not going to get another job, and there's no use trying - I haven't been able to get on the internet until now (I live in China).

I can't live with this anymore.

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

I hear your pain i am sorry that your supervisor is being such a witch towards you NO not everything is your fault don't let her make you feel that way when people work together it is a team effort and no one person is to fault ok You start looking for a new job now just in case you should not have to work in such a toxic place safe hugs to you
    MisterBGone likes this.
  3. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi @Hazel Morse I am really sorry you feel so low to contemplate taking your own life. If you could do something that would be of a reasonable benefit to you, what would you choose and why?

Always here if you need a friendly listening ear.
  4. Brian777

Brian777 Safety and Support Forum Pro SF Supporter

Hazel, I'm so sorry to hear of your situation, but please consider that there is another option. Usually, people that are "out to get you" set themselves up for a fall. I realize not having access to the Internet makes getting another job difficult, but when you do have access continue to try. Please don't consider the other option, there has to be another way. Sending positive thoughts.
  5. ThePhantomLady

ThePhantomLady Safety and Support SF Supporter

I am so sorry you feel like this. Work can be truly stressful. But please do not give up. Please be sure you have looked at all possible, even impossible solutions. There always has to be some way.

Why can't you find another job? Can you talk to someone about your supervisor? Do other people have the same issues?

Please don't give up. Life is more than work, remember that. Where else can you find the joy you need to go on?
  6. NYJmpMaster

NYJmpMaster Have a question? Message Me Staff Member Forum Owner ADMIN

Statements like "I'm not going to get another job, and there's no use trying" are your real enemy. When in an already difficult situation where other people are not being fair or giving you a chance you really owe it to yourself to not do the same. Eliminating all your choices yourself and then then saying there are no options left makes the difficult situation impossible. It is not impossible, have some faith in yourself and and actually try to make the changes that you need to improve the quality of your life, and if you try and do not get the first job you apply for apply for 50 more. You do NOT have to settle for the situation you are in but only you can ultimately change the situation sometimes.
    Red Nightmare and total eclipse like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.