It's JUNE :D

Discussion in 'The Coffee House' started by Little_me, Jun 1, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Little_me

Little_me Well-Known Member

Perhaps a totally useless thread according to some, but anyway: now it's SUMMER!
  2. Remedy

Remedy Chat & Forum Buddy

It's an hour and five minutes away for me. :tongue:
  3. Little_me

Haha, it turned to june 20 minutes ago here... I posted this before that, because I saw the date on this site first :cool:
  4. Little_me

And now I've had 100 posts.
    Edit: and I've turned into e Senior Member too! :D wow

Well, goodnight everybody
  5. cult logic

cult logic Staff Alumni

It's 6:30 where I am.

Got some time yet.
  6. shades

shades Staff Alumni

Thanks everyone, for the reminder (I hope you all know I'm kidding). Just so you know, I live in one of the worlds civilized hotspots, San Fernando Valley, U.S.A, just outside of Los Angeles. Not the hottest, just one of. Like 2 years ago it was about 112 avg farenheit., (appx 45 d. celsius) for about 6 weeks straight, some days up to 122. Last year we only had about 2 weeks worth of that, still didn't see any penguins around though!
  7. mdmefontaine

mdmefontaine Antiquities Friend

shades, you are soooo spoiled lol

happy summer to everyone

everyone should go out on their veranda and enjoy the heat :rolleyes:
  8. BriGuy

BriGuy Antiquities Friend

hell... it's been high 90s and even in the 100s for two months here in Las Vegas! And it will be getting into 110's and 120's... the days will be MISERABLE!! UGH!
  9. shades

shades Staff Alumni

I know Bri is suffering already and I have an ex gf in Arizona and I think it's 115 there already too. I can hardly wait.

Oh, Terri...what are you going to do when the wind stops due to global climate changes :laugh:. Seriously though, I hears Chicago's been heating up due to cement and buildings replacing trees and parks for the last 20 years. There is a scientific name for this type of heating of major cities.

I hope someone with an IQ higher than mine, like over 25 can help me out with this one.

To UK and Irish, how hot does it get there in summer?
  10. BriGuy

BriGuy Antiquities Friend

yes, it is already miserable here... and gonna get MORE miserable!

Oh, and 13 years ago Chicago was miserable during the summer too, due to the humidity... I'm sure it hasn't changed much!

I need to live somewhere with MODERATE temps ALL year round!! :sad:
  11. shades

shades Staff Alumni

Hey Bri; for awhile I was seriously thinking of moving to Iceland, until their entire banking system failed. But I also just asked those in Ireland to let us know. It'll be like a reverse of the 1800's and 1900's, first they came we go problem.

They probably won't tell!
  12. aki

aki Well-Known Member

45 degrees :eek:h: I didnt know it could get that hot :eek:h: wow!

The hottest it would get here is probably 30/35 degrees celsius :eek:hmy: It's soo hot today =/
  13. Little_me

45 degrees... I remember when I was 9, I went to zoo in Salt Lake City, it was around 40 Celsius. I got so warm that I threw up :blink: in my country, 25 Celsius is considered to be "hot" in summer, haha!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.