It's just a matter of time

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by losthope, Mar 8, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. losthope

losthope Well-Known Member

I'm fed up, I've reached my limit. This life denies me any kind of well being, always pushing me to its dark side.
    I fail at everything in life, I carry a painful past, I have nothing to live for and no will to continue.
    I feel that my time is coming and everything seems to point in that direction. I give up and now my focus will only be on getting the things I need for a peaceful suicide.
  2. Bambi

Bambi Well-Known Member

Hi are you still online? I am here to talk and listen.

Why do you say you are a failure and what is troubling you from your past? You are more than the sum of your parts and you have potential with you so please do not give up even though you are in a painful and dark place right now.

I am here for you and you may PM me if you would like.

Take care and I will be thinking of you, Bambi
  3. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

There is no such thing a peaceful suicide most suicides end horrible for everyone involved get to your therapist doctor and get some help okay call crisis talk to someone You want all the sadness and pain gone there is help out there call okay stay safe
  4. losthope

I've decided to try once again, the final try. I expect to live one or two more years, meanwhile if I'm unable to find a reason to live and conditions worth living, then I will put an end to this, I'm prepared for it. I'm really fed up of the misery and all the shit of this life.
  5. peacegirl

peacegirl Well-Known Member

I just want to say that there is no limit that can be reached. That's very subjective. What you have to live for is also subjective. It changes with our circumstances, so for you to use this as a reason is not quite logical. Peace comes from accurate thinking, not from leaving the planet prematurely. :(
  6. losthope

Yes, there's a limit, I'm fed up, I've had enough, I don't entertain false hopes anymore. There's nothing wrong about “leaving prematurely” in my case, my death will be like when a worm dies, who cares? I'm not in debt, I have nothing to lose, I want my death to be unnoticed and forgotten like I'd never been born.
  7. Beautiful Disaster

Beautiful Disaster Forum Buddy SF Supporter

i would care,
    and i dont even know you in person..
    I am so sure people that do know you would care..
  8. losthope

It is not that I want someone to care, I actually prefer to stay invisible, at least it's one less thing I don't have to worry about.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.