It's just a matter of time

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by ace, Jun 3, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ace

ace Well-Known Member

It's just a matter of time I can feel it not saying anything else that's all,I know for sure that's it.
  2. Bambi

Bambi Well-Known Member

Hi Ace, what is going on? What has got you so down? We are here for you, please talk with us.
  3. ace

ace Well-Known Member

Everything you name it I can go on&on really,it doesn't pay me to keep on living.I don't want to keep going,it's all pointless everything is it really is I'm over existing I always have been to be honest.
  4. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

I can go on&on really,
    please do go on and tell us some of your problems.....let us try and help.....
  5. Bambi

Bambi Well-Known Member

yes we are here for helps to clear your head a bit so let us know what has gotten you so down today...we care and want to help ya know.
  6. ilovecyanide

ilovecyanide Member

Yes, I know how you feel. I personally have learned a great deal of information on, well, you can probably guess from my name.

A little bit more knowledge, a little bit more time.
  7. Rukia

Rukia Well-Known Member

:hug: I hope you feel better soon, before it's too late. You know I don't want to live without you. :sad:
  8. ace

ace Well-Known Member

Thanks for all your caring responses,everything is wrong constant severe depression,Ocd,Bdd,Anxiety and everything else.I'm just tired of being here,in my mind it's so set on wanting to leave and the feeling is ever so strong.As I said I can't help but it gives me so much comfort,I wish I was never born anyway seriously.
  9. Bambi

Bambi Well-Known Member

hey ace sorry to see your still feeling pretty crappy, that sucks but it is the nature of the depression we live with and you can't let it win...please don't give into the thoughts-they are due to distorted thinking and are triggered by you pain, which is intense.
    Please let us know what we can do for you. It really helps to talk it all out, it really does and it lets you know you are not alone. Yes you yourself have to deal with the pain but you don't have to do it alone.
    Are you getting any outside support. I really recommend seeing a therapist to help you learn the coping skills necessary to live with the depression. Sometimes medication is needed ...please consider these things so that you don't have to live with such pain.
    I am here listening so please keep posting. Also a diary helps so I recommend starting one if you have not already.
    Let me know if there is anything I can do.
  10. ace

ace Well-Known Member

Dear Bambi thankyou very much for your concern,I'm seeing a Psychiatrist as I have been for over 10 years now&also a Therpaist again.I've tried that many meds and pretty much everything else.It's been hell seriously just sick&tired of it all really,it's so hard seeing any point at all in just staying around really:sad:.
  11. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hey Ace, sorry to hear you're doing badly again.
    How long have you been back in therapy? You've got through this before,I think you're strong enough to pull through again, keep reaching out :hug:
  12. Tig-A-Lig

Tig-A-Lig Member

hey their :)

chat to us thats why we're here to heal and help :)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.