its just not worth it

Discussion in 'Self Harm & Substance Abuse' started by DJNinja88, Apr 1, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DJNinja88

DJNinja88 Member

every day feels like a struggle! living at home with mom and aunt both are sisters and they get into fights often...ecspecially when my aunt is critizing me about not having a job and not trying to get one....HELLO!!!!!!!!! im doing the best i fucking can! i have applied for more jobs then i care to count and not one of them is intererested in hiring me! and after my aunt says something my mom trys to defend me but that only leads to a screaming match. ontop of that...constently being stuck at home cause im to far from town to walk to otherwise i would...since i don't know how to drive. it feels like i literaly have nothing. i have walked out to the forest area around my house and seriously wanted to kill myself there...i just....i can't go on living.....everyday its the same old shit and im sick and fucking tired of it...no friends no gf no nothing......i feel so alone in this world. i just want it all to fucking end!!!!!!! i can't take it anymore!!!!!

2. scarlettdrknss

scarlettdrknss Well-Known Member

well this might be the wrong thread for this but you're not alone here.

have you asked your mother or aunt to take you to town occasionally? if that doesn't work then try out something new with what you have around you, start a new hobby or so...
    either way you'll always have this forum to talk :)
    life isn't just about the situation you're in right now, it's about the journey. you won't be stuck with the two of them forever, one day things will change. for now tho, have you ever pointed out to them that they often argue and that it really bothers you?
    i wish you all the best, stay strong <3

3. skinnylove911

skinnylove911 Well-Known Member

if you live close by a town why don't catch the bus up up there and spend time doing whatever you want to take a couple of dollars for a drink and something to eat and that way you can keep busy x

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.