It's just so easy to do it

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by TangerineDream, Jan 24, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I mean, I just need to find a rope and it's all over.

Just like that, my life on this earth extinguished forgotten. My mother and father would suffer the most, but it wouldn't matter cause I'd be dead anyways and don't believe in heaven or hell.
  2. kobie76

kobie76 Well-Known Member

Hi there, whats made you feel this way? :console:
  3. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

you would not want your parents to live a life of pain and sadness you would not want to leave the world knowing that. I hope you can just talk to us okay let us know what is going on hugs
  4. 26 living at home, can't find a job to save my life. No girlfriend, no friends. no point
  5. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Many young adults are living at home that is the way economy is today This is not out of the norm Lots of people not able to get jobs. You are only 26 lots of time for the world to change for you to meet new people ONly way to meet them is to get outside of the house join activities take a new class at school but get out of the box your in and do something different okay hugs
  6. Fitzy

Fitzy Well-Known Member

It really isn't that easy. Stay and get support here. X
  7. DeAdwOrLD

DeAdwOrLD Well-Known Member

I've got people in my life but I still want to die.

It is easy

Beachy head or starvation are my personal options

hope you get the help you need
  8. Fitzy

Fitzy Well-Known Member

Many suicide attempts fail at best or may result in lasting damage - that's why it isn't that easy. Better to get medical help to stop the pain.
  9. TooShyToScream

TooShyToScream Well-Known Member

It's true that you will be dead and won't know/care how they feel. But while you're still here, think of how much it would hurt them. They're your parents; you're a part of them. Would you really put them through something like that? I know you must be in tremendous pain to be thinking this way, but I'd be willing to bet that despite whatever may be wrong right now, you are not at a dead end in your life. I am sure there are ways to help your situation at least a little bit, and you need to talk to someone (a therapist) to figure out how exactly to do that. I know that my mom told me numerous times before that if anything ever happened to me, she wouldn't be able to take it. And I always remind myself of this when I have suicidal thoughts. I can't put her through that pain...even if it means that I'm stuck with mine. Why? because she's my mom...and I love her to death. And I'm sure you feel the same way about your family. Hang in there and keep trying. Not all hope is lost yet.
  10. DeAdwOrLD

DeAdwOrLD Well-Known Member

Er, think about yourself. If you are over 18 you shouldn't think too much about those around you as much as when you're a child. It would be ridiculous to expect you to do that.

Hope is lost when all your choices are reduced to an absolute minimum - and those choices make you sick.

I don't know what brought you to this point in life, it isn't even important. If you believe there is some flicker of hope left for your life you shouldn't give suicide a second thought. Talk, reexamine why you are thinking like this, make lasting changes to your life where you can and reclaim your life again.

But if things are intolerable you have every right to think of suicide as a potential decision. I wish you the best of luck.
  11. Ravenwing

Ravenwing Well-Known Member

You can really, honestly say that you don't care about causing your parents that much pain??? I think you do care, but you can't see it because your pain and feelings are blocking it.

There is always a point. But in order to be able to see it, sometimes we all need alittle bit of help. Whether that help comes from a doctor, a counsellor or just talking it through on here. Please try.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.