Its just too much..

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by PainfullyLost, Oct 23, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PainfullyLost

PainfullyLost Member

I've struggled all my life. All alone, by myself.. everyone around me reaches out for my help..but no one wants to help me. I'm drowning, not literally, but in stress, depression, feeling worthless. Honestly, I can't take it anymore. I just can't. I'm never good enough for anyone. All I do is help people, but I'm still not good enough. My life is unbearable now.. and I'm all alone.. Who would care if I disappeared? Honestly? No one. That's the worst part of it all.

2. W Miller

W Miller Well-Known Member

Hold on friend, life seems bleak, but, give us a chance to help you.

I was just reading your other postings and we don't know much about you yet.

Don't give up, please, give us a chance to help you.

Yes, its horrible being alone, but, you are not worthless at all. This is depression telling you lies.

Keep talking to us

3. PainfullyLost

PainfullyLost Member

Thank you... I just Honestly don't know what to do anymore...

4. W Miller

W Miller Well-Known Member

You're welcome, anytime.

I think us folks that are alone might just have to learn to embrace the solitude. How, I haven't mastered the art myself.

I wish I had a better answer for you, but I'm also alone and still trying to accept it, but, you will have people that care here, you're never alone here.

5. PainfullyLost

PainfullyLost Member

Sometimes the loneliness is just too much....

6. PezKraft

PezKraft Member

Perhaps your loneliness might indicate some things.

1. You might desire not death but to be genuinely close with others. This is further evidenced in the tendency for others to reach out to you for help, indicating that you are a kind and empathetic person. Thus death could never solve the problem, whereas continuing to reach out could potentially solve the problem.

2A. You might have wasted some time and effort on the wrong people. Some people are dysfunctional in such a way and for reasons beyond their control, that they subconsciously seek out toxic relationships. In this regard psychotherapy to help you address such issues could substantially improve your social fulfillment. I consider it a substantial and tragic waste when kind, empathetic people such as yourself are dragged down, when there are so many likewise kind and lonely people out there who need you and who would love you.

2B. The people around you may not be aware that you need help, or they may not know specifically what it is you need from them. Different people have different communication styles, and so this scenario can easily happen even between people who care for each other.

What do you think about these possibilities?

7. sudut

sudut Well-Known Member

I know you feel all alone right now, but you'd be surprised how many people would care if you disappeared. That's the problem with we humans, we only discover the importance of a well once it dries up.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.