Its just what I suspected

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by ZombiePringle, Mar 25, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ZombiePringle

ZombiePringle Forum Buddy and Antiquities Friend

Well... I heard the words that I knew were coming and that are the final event that will lead to me ending my life possibly even today. With everything that has happened it has made me realize that continuing on with this life is pointless and I need to follow through with what needs to be done. I hope my time here has helped even just one person. If not I tried my best...

2. Sapphire

Sapphire Well-Known Member

Which words did you hear then?

3. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

What happened?

4. ZombiePringle

For a couple months now I've suspected that my fiance is cheating on me which all started when she decided to push back the wedding for "financial reasons" and not long after she said she felt that she needed to take a trip without me which she said at first was going to be california then last week she said it would be to Tennesee or "somewhere else". She's been talking to a guy online who as she says is just a friend but come to find out she has made frequent calls to him. (I found the city he lives in on our cell phone bill)

Well I had asked her to make a call for me because I was tired and had a very very long night at work and she said okay. Then within an hour and a half she woke up me up when she came to bed and when I asked her about the call she said she didn't make it and when I asked her why her response was basically "I told you I'll make the call when I wake up" which she never said anyways I got kindof irritated and asked her to please just call before she fell asleep and her next words were "See? You only care about yourself which is why I don't want to be with you anymore."

With everything going on right now its just too much to handle... everybody has their limit and mine has been reached.

5. gomi

gomi Active Member

Sorry to hear this. Sounds awful, but let me ask: How long have you two been together? Do or did you feel she was the one?

6. ZombiePringle

I used to think it but not really anymore. It's been almost three years. known her about 8 years.

7. gomi

gomi Active Member

That is a long time (mine has been for 2.5 years now). Do you know when she started to change her attitude?

8. ZombiePringle

Right after she started playing RP sites and met new people. Soon after she started being online for sometimes 15-18 hours at a time talking to this guy and other people. And she just had me buy her a webcam which might not seem like a big deal really but it is.

9. ZombiePringle

I'm actually doing better now. Sorry about earlier. I was just overwhelmed by everything that happened within 12 hours of each other.

10. CloudCatching

CloudCatching Well-Known Member

I'm glad you're feeling better, and I hope everything works out for you. =[

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.