it's just....

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by LittleSparkles13, May 24, 2007.

1. LittleSparkles13

LittleSparkles13 Well-Known Member

everyone's lifes seem to be so great. and mine jsut seems to be falling apart. Maybe i deserve everything that goes on. I know i am not even a good poet, and i have no credit to talk to anyone, so i feel so alone. I'm probably being stupid again

2. :hug: Like my signature states...

3. LittleSparkles13

Ok well thanks BP

4. Tara

Tara Guest

:hug::arms:

5. LittleSparkles13

Thanks, I am just feeling extremly low right now, and it seems to be all my fault.

6. Tara

Tara Guest

i doubt its your fault!

maybe things seem worse than they are because you're feeling low. Sometimes feeling down doesnt let us see things in perspective, we only see the bad.

i hope you feel better soon :hug:

7. LittleSparkles13

Thankyou

Things aren't probably as bad as they seem. But it would jsut be nice to have someone to talk to once in a while i suppose.

8. Tara

Tara Guest

im guessing you mean a friend/relative...someone you know in person.

But, if u ever need me, im here too! :arms:

sorry edit just to say, i just realised what song was in ur sig. <3 i love the fray.

9. LittleSparkles13

I mean anyone!

Thanks for the offer, might take you up on it.

I Love the fray too, they're awesome.

10. Tara

Tara Guest

good! theres prob better people on here that you can talk to, that can relate and such! and im prob not the best person when it comes to saying the "right things". but im a good listener. if u ever need to yell/rant/vent then im here!