Its killing me... need help

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Crimsonsorrow, Oct 31, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Crimsonsorrow

Crimsonsorrow Active Member

I dont know what to write right now or how to even express my emotions or thoughts for which I apologize. The only thing I can say is that the stress is building up and I cant take it anymore.... I dont know what to do I have nobody to talk to and this seems to be the only place to vent my suicidal thoughts. I feel like I am in free fall right now and nothing can stop me from dying. Everything seems pointless I have lost for what I have cared for.
  2. Tobes

Tobes Well-Known Member

You've taken the first step by posting here and saying that you need some help, so that's good. Tell us, what is stressing you out so much? Maybe you can try to reduce that stress, like listen to music or have a drink of something. Keep posting here and get your feelings out, then you should start feeling better.
  3. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hey im sorry your feeling so down right now I really understand this feeling so much dam pain. Please know we care here we really do. Is there anyone you can call to helpyou can you call Good Samaritan or even crisis just to talk
    I have done this and they will just talk to me until i can calm down a bit. Please hold on keep venting here get those thoughts out of your head and on the screen. It does help it lets the pain out so please keep posting
  4. jxdama

jxdama Staff Member Safety & Support

do you care about us? we will all be diminished if you are gone.
  5. Crimsonsorrow

Crimsonsorrow Active Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.