It's kind of hard

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Witty_Sarcasm, Nov 20, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

I know that I can always come to this site, and people will try to help me, and it's nice to know that people still care. It's too bad that the people I'm actually around all the time wouldn't care if I died. It's just hard to remember that I do have support, and hard not to hurt myself when I feel so alone. Maybe people from this site would care if I died, but I know that people in my life would be relieved and happy. So it's hard for me to find any reason to stay alive any longer.

2. SaraRose

SaraRose Well-Known Member

Please if you ever need to talk please just poke me I'm always here for you. You've helped me so many times, I'd love to be able to do the same for you. :hug:

3. Witty_Sarcasm

Thanks SaraRose, I appreciate that :hug: I sort of feel like I whine on here too much and I don't want to be a burden to anyone who's trying to help me.

4. SaraRose

SaraRose Well-Known Member

You're never a burden! I promise you. Whine all you want here, you deserve a place where you can just cry, scream, whine, vent, whatever and this is one of the best places I've found. I know what you mean though, every time I post I always feel stupid, figuring I've talked too much about my problems or something. But I promise you, I will never get annoyed with posts from you or others! :)

5. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

:hug: I know having support here isn't exactly the same as having it from the people you're around every day... and not having their support can bring a person down in so many ways. But just remember that people here DO care, and if you ever need anything, it's okay to reach out here and lean on someone.

6. lightbeam

lightbeam Antiquities Friend

But Sara, and Alison are right Christy. You can come here to do all the venting you want here, and we will listen. You can PM us if you need the extra support. We are glad to help!

7. youRprecious!

youRprecious! Antiquities Friend

It must be really hard for you Christy to have people in your life who think this way about you - the question being, why?? Is there any way you could ask for them to give you a re-assessment? Ask for there to be a mutual "wiping the slate clean session" - like how would they feel if they were in your position, etc? If they really have no time for you and cannot be bothered to hear you and listen to you - is there any way you could move away and start over?

Because for the sake of your own soul, being around such negativity is too draining for anyone - let alone being an atmosphere in which to attempt to flourish, as you do here, for so many of us :)

8. Witty_Sarcasm

It doesn't really matter anymore, my phone and internet might be cut off, so I guess I'll have no one to talk to. I have no idea what I'll do when I feel suicidal. Not that it matters, because even though I tried talking to some people, it seems like they don't want to talk to me anyway.

9. youRprecious!

youRprecious! Antiquities Friend

Well, WE all do, on here, want to talk to you Christy! :) And when you're feeling low, please remember all the good things that go on here, and all the advice and friendship that you've offered to others, and know that you can come here and hear likewise, for you, and we will be here for you to help you through :) I really hope that this is still possible, and that you're not disconnected with the tech. God bless you Christy :pinkrose:

10. Witty_Sarcasm

I did get disconnected for about a week, and I'm back now...thanks again everyone for the support

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.