It's like a second shadow.

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by RedTextbook, Sep 18, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RedTextbook

RedTextbook New Member

I don't know how to start this. I failed my first attempt in the bathroom yesterday. I didn't even do any real damage. As soon as I drew blood I fainted. No one knows what I did yesterday and thank god they don't. I don't even know where I am going with this or why I am writing it...I just feel so fucked up right now. Useless. Just completely useless. I'm not just looking for attention or online sympathy...I guess I just don't know what to do now. I even thought 'if you were sane, you would take this as a sign'... which I am sure any god-fearing person would say. I don't know. Just tell me something, anything

2. ODIECOM

ODIECOM Well-Known Member

what is your reason for the attempt ?

3. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

I think if you are attempting to harm yourself or to take your life you need help. You need to reach out and talk to crisis team phone good samaritans talk to someone who can help you with this pain your in. Please do not try to cope with this yourself phone your doctor a friend a family member get help. Suicide is never the answer there is help out there please get it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.