It's like an itch

Discussion in 'Self Harm & Substance Abuse' started by Anonymous00, Feb 10, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anonymous00

Anonymous00 Well-Known Member

I have not cut in the past weeks and my wounds from my last cut has just healed but now I want to cut so badly. It's like an itch and I can't ignore it. What's worse is that my mom triggered it, and I feel like this hurt inside me will only be eased by physical pain.

2. Cicada 3301

Cicada 3301 Staff Member Safety & Support SF Supporter

What has your mum done to trigger these feelings? Is it possible to space yourself from her for a while? I hope you don't cut, I've cut in the past, very recently actually, and although it seems like a good idea at the time; it turns out to be regrettable. Please reach out to people here and services outside in order to keep yourself safe. You deserve help for the pain you are going through, it is not fair, but with time it is very possible you will overcome it. If you need someone to speak to you can message me at any time and I will get back to you as soon as possible. Please stay safe and take some time to think about the pro's and cons of your actions. Take care and keep yourself safe please

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.