It's Like

Status
Not open for further replies.

JustSam

I'm so ridiculous. I've pushed absolutely everyone away. No one has any idea and I just come off as this cold, ridiculous bitch.
Maybe that's just who I am.
And maybe that's who I need to be, otherwise the world doesn't make sense or something.
It scares the crap out of me to think that's who I'm supposed to be, one of those people who no one really knows. And then one day is gone.
How meaningless.
I know this'll sound ridiculous but maybe.
I am too meaningless.
Idk. I don't really care.
Basically the point of this is to say that probably death=me soon.
Well hopefully.
Like tonight?
Just need to grow some balls

you're not a bitch at all honey - in fact we sound like two pea in a pod.
i'm sending you my love (what little i have left) and i hope it makes some difference.
you are worth it. pleas stay alive, i will try to do the same.

justafool

The "coldness" that you display is self-protection. You are actually quite vulnerable. You should acknowledge that you are in a weakened condition and begin to let others know the "real" you.

I speak from experience.

tendenCs_89

It sounds to me like you put this "cold bitch" image forward to try and protect yourself, you use it as a shield so people cant get close enough to hurt you.

You should think to yourself "Who am I really?" Not "what do people see me as?" but actually who you are. Are you a cold bitch when no ones around when its just you and you alone? I doubt it, so I think you need to find out who you are, and how you want people to see you as.

Figuring this out alone will make you feel much better, as youll be at grips with your identity. You can then think about how you can incorporate that into real life. If you do that, you can achieve the identity YOU want which will definitely have a positive effect :)

Also, your post is quite vague, maybe you should say more, so people can help you better and give more advice.

Take care
-A-

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00