It's looking to be I'm going to finally go thru with it

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by username00000, Nov 13, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. username00000

username00000 New Member

I have no friends

I am not close to my family as all i've ever done is
    hurt them and always make incorrect decisions that leave them angry and upset with me

I have MAJOR medical issues and I am being dropped
    from my current state sponsored insurance which is great

to FUCKING OBAMA CARE which to me is
    MEDICAID which 2 of my 3 Dr's DO NOT ACCEPT

I've put up a good fight but I am over it

52 years of being shit on has taken its toll on me

mentally and physically. i HAVE chronic BACK ISSUES THAT PREVENT ME FROM LIVING A NORMAL LIFE. 20 Years of daily pain takes a toll on a person and now I'm loosing my doc who writes my
    narcotic pain pills that make life tolerable at best. I always have back pain. It takes me
    30 mg of instant release MORPHINE to get out of bed EVERYDAY

<mod edit - methods>
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 13, 2013
  2. NYJmpMaster

NYJmpMaster Have a question? Message Me Staff Member Forum Owner ADMIN

I am sorry but as you mentioned this is in fact a prolife website. I am very sympathatic to your situation with chronic pain and I also have had my insurances all change because of the ACA - it is a difficult situation. I do not have great answers for you and not sure what state but would happily discuss by PM how I have managed to get pain management Dr covered...

Take Care and Be Safe

3. Count Floyd

Count Floyd Well-Known Member

Hi, I'm not too far behind you. I'm 50, same lonely guy, I have no friends, I was a guy who used to have sex with lots of women, now I can't even get average women interested. I've screwed everything up. My family thinks I'm a huge loser and now I just don't want to be around them. I hate life and now at this age, there is no prospect for anything good to happen. I have medical issues but not to the degree you do. I hope you'll hang on but I know how it is. I'm barely hanging on too. I see a lot of young depressed people here and they still have a whole life to straighten things out. At our age I don't know what can happen. You have a friend here in California, I hope you'll hold on, at least for a while longer.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.